CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Surgery has been moved up!!!!!

Okay, so Friday I get the news that I have to wait until the 6th of May for surgery. Today I get a call that I am moved up to the 29th of April. My life immediately gets put on fast forward. Okay, where do I start to plan? I have so much to do and only this week to get it done. I am overwhelmed.

I just have to stop and take one day at a time. That is the name of the game. I can do this....

Can you tell my nerves are starting to get the best of me too? I just have so much on my brain and I think I need to get it off. I think Jason feels bad that I can't talk to him but it is all stuff he doesn't need to hear or can't fix. He is the greatest guy but, he always thinks he needs to fix everything and this isn't a quick fix. I think it is a guy thing. I don't know.

So, anyone want to get on my help list? I am going to start lining up my help list this week. Give me a call if you are in. (If you only knew how hard that is for me to admit! I need help?!?!) Okay, I am going to blog more later. I have to get some work done.

Thank you all in advance. And, I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

6 comments:

Angie said...

Like I said I may be 300 miles away but let me know if there is something I can do from here. Otherwise I'll just be here praying for ya!

Love you Chell,
Angie

Ma Monster said...

You know I'm there, Chell...but I have a bunch of people that volunteered to me already, so I'm going to get with you on a list of names and numbers! That's funny! "We're taken names and numbers!!!!"

Pasta night for you and me tomorrow night at Minervas! We'll get you organized and get talked over everything we gals think needs to be discussed! Promise!

K.Newgard said...

Don't forget to add me to the list. I was pre-planning already a little. I was wondering if I can't make some casseroles for you all to freeze or some sort of goodies? I am good with food when things get serious! Let me know, I'll see you all tonight!

Anonymous said...

I'm in...point me in the right direction!

Anonymous said...

Chelley:

I spent Sunday evening catching up on three months of delinquent blog reading over at Kate and Craig's sites. And wow, all I can say is that I'm floored by this news.

Two things stand out: 1) you've got a great attitude about the challenge you're facing! (btw- that comes as no surpise to me, even based on the short time I've known you), and 2) you're surrounded by people who are going to face it with you!

You'll be in our thoughts and prayers through next Tuesday and beyond.

Count me as a member of TEAM CHELL too.

Bob

Amy Jurrens said...

I will be lifting you up in prayer on Tuesday. I pray for wisdom in the medical team, patience and peace for all the family members as they wait, and for strength and courage for you as you face this challenge.

Watch God work through everyone around you. Feel His love and the love of everyone around you. See strength in your daughters' eyes.

I can't begin to understand the range of emotions you are feeling, Chell, but I will ALWAYS be available to listen without judgment. You can feel what you feel without apology.

Cancer sucks but Chelley rocks!!