CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I am overhelmed!!!!!

Why is it that all my clients understand and are sympathetic to what I am going through but, seem to think I will continue to go above and beyond for them still. You wouldn't believe some of the things people are asking me to get done before Friday. It is so unbelievable to me. I guess it is it should be an eyeopener to me. I didn't realize I was doing so much for people. I try to do my best and give everything I have to my customers and to my family. I really don't know if I can keep up this pace. I am completely exhausted and need a rest. I keep telling myself that next week after my surgery I will slow down for a few day but, I have been working 60 hour weeks for as long as I can remember and I am finally getting burnt out. I don't think I will have time to get everyones things done before I leave. And, to top it all off, Joe seems to think he is my only client this week that has things to get done. He is ridiculous! I am totally serious. It is all shit he could do himself too.

Okay, enough pitty party. So, I went to dinner last night with my Mom, Katie, and Kelley. We had so much fun. We laughed, we cried, I am sure we looked crazy to everyone around. But, that is what happens when we all get together. We need to do that more ofter. Not just when someone is in need.

So, I got a call from Hey Good Cookies today that they have a delivery for me for Friday and wondering when I would be here or if they should just come to my home. Well, the Hallmark store is having "Webkinz Extravaganza" weekend so, I have to be at the Hallmark store Friday at 9 a.m. I told Hey Good Cookies I would just stop by. Thank you to whom ever sent something. I have to get thank you notes done! I have had the most beautiful flowers sent to my office the last two weeks. They have all been such fabulous spring colors. Just a little bit of sunshine in my day! I promise to get thank you notes done next week.

I have to get busy and get some more work done. I am really swamped. Have a great rest of the day everyone!

3 comments:

Ma Monster said...

Haven't we see "The Good, the Bad and the Ugly" since you found all this out? I'm mean, get real! People volunteering to do things that you didn't expect. People who are just nosey and want to know too much. And, now, the Ugly...people who are really not your friends, but just think they are because they are your clients. So who gives a damn about them anyway. You have always tried your very best to make everyone feel like they are #1 on your list of clients, Chelley, but Joe takes the darned cake!

You can't squeeze blood out of a turnip, you know! You can only do what you can get done, and after that....does it really matter?

Chelley Klatt said...

Okay, I kind of just let Joe have it and I feel much better. I told him he needed to finish a job himself instead of demanding that everyone else do the work that he starts and doesn't finish. Now, we will see if this can last longer then five minutes.

Ma Monster said...

Good for you, Chelley! Another reason to be proud of you today!