CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

I Truely Believe God Sent Jason To Me!

When I met Jason, it was a crazy time in my life. I had truly decided I would probably spend the rest of my life by myself. I was not old or young (27) but, I was kind of set in my ways and had just moved back to Sheldon. Sheldon really didn't have a lot to offer in the social department for a single girl. I just had a good time with my friends I had and worked during the day and helped out at the Eagles club when I could. I really needed the extra money seeing as I was living on my own and only doing social work. I enjoyed the social environment of the Eagles and it afforded me some extra cash in a time when I needed it.

As most people know, Jason and I both graduated from the same school system but, I moved to Sheldon when he was already out of school so we really had no knowledge of each other. But, what we did know about each other (which was way off base) we didn't like very well because of one certain person! Then, one fated night, (New Years Eve, 1998) I ran into Jason with a tray while working at the Eagles. I know now we were meant to be together. There is no doubt in my mind how God had a plan for me to be with Jason. We both just had to let the plan that was laid out for us happen and not fight it.

I could not have picked out a better Daddy for the girls or husband for me. Last year when I was praying for my dryer to break so I could get a new one, my lovely husband, (who is also secretly a Mr. fix it) decides I didn't need a new front loader that we really didn't have the money for. He just put a motor in the old one. I was not happy but, in the end, he made the old one as good as new. He can fix anything! It is crazy to me how someone can understand how to hook up a stereo system or the dish network . I don't have the patients to do stuff like that. Annie and Abbie always tell their teachers if something breaks, "My Daddy can fix it, he can fix anything.". Jason is their hero and mine as well.

Well, we are 8 days out and I think we are all hanging in there. Today is the first day I have worn my contacts and mascara in a week. I am trying to act like everything is great and wonderful but, I don't think there is much more I can handle right now. I am stressed and have no focus at work or home. I just want to say thank you to Jason for putting up with me right now. I know we have a long road ahead of us but, thank you for being with me for this time in our life. I couldn't do it without you! Love Chell

4 comments:

Ma Monster said...

Not to take anything away from our Lord....but Gramps may have had a little to do with this! Maybe the Two of them got together on this scheme!

K.Newgard said...

Omg, Omg, that was so nicely put Chelley! Sometimes it's hard to put all our feelings into words.

Just keep swimming, Just keep swimming....

Anonymous said...

I can not put into words what you mean to me. You know the old saying, everyone has a sole mate. It's true, because you are my sole mate.Your my best friend, wife, mother,friend and a HELL of a sales person. Iam so proud of you and as i told you the day we married ( for better and worst) and iam here for every hi and low in this life journey together.
I LOVE YOU.........
PS: I do believe grandpa Dan had a plan.........

Anonymous said...

Oh dear, this was such a beautiful post!! I am so impressed that Jason posted back too!

He really is you best friend and you biggest fan. I see it in his eyes everday!