CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

D day...

At least that is what it feels like. Today is the day Jason and I go to the Sioux Falls S.D. and find out all about what the Doctors have to say from the CT scan I had last week. I am incredibly nervous. I woke up in the middle of the night and had the most surreal feeling that is was all a bad dream. Then I looked around and decided that it was real and I have to just face it head on.

The girls are doing okay, Annie has a million questions. I find that she doesn't want to ask me but, she is comfortable asking everyone else. That is okay with me as long as she asks someone. Abbie just takes it all in and lets Annie worry. That is always how she handles things. Today, after school, they are going to Miss Ostermann's house. That is Abbie's teacher. They both think that is pretty cool. I guess it is okay Mom has cancer if we can get to go to the teachers house.

Okay, I promise to post more later and get this blog site out and available for all. Have a great day everyone.

Chelley

4 comments:

K.Newgard said...

Good luck today, Chell. Your in my thoughts.

Keep writing, I love you.

Anonymous said...

Wow, nice blog! Did you have help designing it?! HA!

Good luck doesn't seem to be the right words but it's all I have.

Love you!

Angie said...

Nice blog Chelley! Hang in there, and you are in all of our prayers down here in Omaha!

Love,
Cousin Ang

Heather said...

Hey Chelley-
Just know I am thinking and praying for you and if there is anything you need, just let me know. What a great informational blog! Love it!
Hang in there!
Love ya!
Heather