CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Finally heading around the corner...

Today is Wednesday and I have less then 48 hours till I meet the Oncologist. It feels like we have been waiting an eturnity. It is the weirdest feeling to know your body has something bad in it and you can't do anything about it. I just want to start getting better.

Yesterday I woke up at 5 in the morning throwing up from a migraine. It was so bad. I don't normally wake up in the morning with them. Usually I start getting a regular headache in the morning or early afternoon and then it hits full boar as the day goes on. Then, I am not sure if I can take any medication or not. I know I can't take any ibuprofen right now. So, my question was, what could I take? Needless to say, I didn't get anything done yesterday and I stayed home in bed sleeping my day away.

I worry what all of this is doing to the girls. They seem to be resilient to what is going on but, I don't want them to have any set backs in school or disrupt their activities just because their mother has problems. They have been good as gold and such big help around the house. I know that is the "pleaser" in both of them. I worry so much about them always trying to do the right thing and not enjoying themselves. Oh well, enough of my rambling.

Have I told you guys about all the beautiful flowers, plants, and cards that have been coming my way. The delivery guy from HyVee, was asked by the flower arrangers to report back to them about what I looked like. They thought I had a bunch of boyfriends and it was my birthday or something. We all laughed so hard about that at work. If they only knew the truth. LOL.

Jason comes home tomorrow night. I can't wait. Just having him home right now is comforting. I understand he needs to be gone for work but, I enjoy it when he is home, especially now. Usually I am pushing him out of the door. I think I am leaning on him more then normal right now.

So, I have to clean my desk off. I can not see the bottom and I have bills and invoices for customers stacking up. It is time. That is my afternoon activity. The cleaning ladies came in and wouldn't touch my desk. That is bad!

Have a great day everyone, It is beautiful outside.

1 comments:

Ma Monster said...

24 more hours, Chell. Only 24 more hours, and you will know. I'm so glad the wait is almost over. It has to be awful for you.

You know, I've spent a lot of time with your girls the last couple weeks...they ARE resilient, but they are also two caring little girls that don't want to see their mommy be sick. You are doing the right thing by talking honestly with them. And, because you do, they are more comfortable. We'll just try to keep their life as normal as possible in the future. They are better with consistancy! Aren't we all?

Hold on tight. Jason will be home tonight!