CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Just kind of a yucky day outside....

I feel like an airplane circling the airport waiting to land. I know that doesn't make much sense but right now, not much makes sense to me. The weather feels like my mood. Kind of overcast and cloudy with some sprinkles. I set my schedule up today at work to just be bombarded so that I didn't have any idle time. And trust me, I was crazy busy all day.

Don't get me wrong, I am not depressed. I have just been waiting so long and not able to plan anything. I think when I was younger I just flew by the seat of my pants. I wasn't a planner, just a doer. Now, as I find myself getting older, I have become a planner. I think a lot of that had to do with having the girls. When they were little it took lots of planning to get out of the house with them both. This week, I realized we have so many activities coming up in the next couple of weeks and I don't know what I will be able to attend and not attend. That drives me nuts.

Tomorrow my appointment is at 10:30 so, we don't have to wait all day. (As I type this Tiger is running around our house with a 6 pound weight in his mouth. What a dork!) I will blog as soon as we get home or find something out. I may even attempt to blog from the "Crackberry" if I feel adventurous.

Okay, Jason just arrived home so I am going to go figure out what we are having for dinner. Have a good night everyone and great weekend.

2 comments:

Grams Weaver said...

What adorable pictures of the girls.
Finally (thanks to your mom) got me through this so I can write.
I will be waiting for your blog tomorrow. Love to all of you

Ma Monster said...

We've all been riding that same airplane with you, Chelley. Circling the airport..that's kind of how it's been.

We'll know more after 10:30. THEN we will be able to see into the near future and know what's ahead.
Then you will feel more in control.

Love you! Mom