CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Race Weekend......

As Most of you know, we here in the Klatt house are big race fans! Now, we are not just big Nascar fans but, we also follow the Ironman atheletes! And, so, you can see just how big this weekend is to us!

















All I can say is Go Kate Monster! Although we are not in Florida for the Ford Ironman 70.5 at Disney, we are all going to be hanging on our computers!

Katie is amazing! Not just because she is my sister but, this is her second year in Ironman and it is her first year in this age group. She is only 29 but, in Ironman, even though her birthday is after the season is over, she has to compete in the womans 30+. That is a crazy hard age group to compete in! She ROCKS it! It is really life changing to go to any Ironman event. Not just as an athlete but also as a spectator. You are not just spectators, you are totally involved in getting each and every athlete over that finish line! You can't help but want everyone to finish and do that best that they can do. You cheer for everyone! You hope that the support you give your athlete and any other participant will help them. I am completely emotional when I am at a race! Every time I see Kate, I cry. I am so proud of her out there, it is crazy! (Good thing I am not there tomorrow! My hormones are making me cry like a baby for no reason all the time!).

Well, for the 2008 season we have new team T-shirts, They are so cute and hopefully ones that Kate can spot! We will all be sporting our team shirts tomorrow morning!
















Thank you Nonnie for the new shirts! They rock like Aunt Katie!

So, all I have to say is RTS Kate Monster!!!!! We wish we were there! Also, a shot out to Wes, Marni, and everyone else racing this weekend!


And, last but not least go to Tony Stewart at the All Star race tonight!

2 comments:

Ma Monster said...

Go Team Kate Monster! The Support Crew might be little on Sunday, but they will be MIGHTY! Great post, Chelley.

Mel said...

Chelley, You and your whole family is amazing...I LOVE the support you guys show towards eachother..I wish all families could be like that :) (I always ask Kate if I could be adopted into her family) I am so happy you are staying strong and you know how much your sister will be thinking of you out there tomorrow while she is kicking butt racing :) HUGS!!