CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

First day back to work.

So, it was my first day back to work. And, I can not tell you how tired I am! Just three hours and I am completely wiped out. Basically I went to work to find the bottom of my desk. It was buried under a foot of papers and mail. Wow, I don't know how to get back into it. I don't want to submerse myself into work as I have the past few years. I want to start slow and take one day at a time. The problem I have with that is that I care about my customers and they are used to me doing everything they ask of me. I am going to try and focus more on my family then work. (My new resolution) I don't want my work to lead my life. I just seem to push myself more and more and then it is completely consuming.

I am a goal person and I have huge goals for myself at work that I set and then set higher and then set higher. I don't know how to slow that down. But, I promise to my family, that I will try! It is hard for me to understand why everyone isn't like that.

Okay, I am going to talk about something that not everyone is going to want to hear so, if it gets to be too much, just change to someone Else's blog....

I am having a serious problem and don't know what to do. I think my hormones pills are giving me headaches everyday. I won't call them migraines because I can fall asleep. It takes a while, a long while but, I do fall asleep. When I have a full on migraine, it hurts so bad I can not get to sleep, it hurts to bad to fall asleep. Usually someone would just talk to their doctor but, I don't feel comfortable calling Dr Bell. I haven't heard from her or any of her nurses since we have been home. I don't feel like I can call her. She is an extreme type A person. She may have a brilliant mind but, she really sucks in the caring department. I am just going to wait until the 21st to see her and try and talk about all my concerns then but, my head hurts so bad at night and every night, I try and play it off to Jason.

Speaking of Jason, he is throwing in the towel on our yard. I didn't think I would ever hear that come from his mouth. He actually called Chemlawn to take care of our yard this summer. I was floored! He is like the guru of the green grass. He said it had to do with something about not getting the yard fertilized in time this year but, I can not believe it. Jason said it will take two years to get our yard straighted up and then he will take over again.

Okay, I know I am random today on topics but, I really don't know much. I am excited for Dancing with the Stars tonight to find out who the finalists are for next week. That is the real excitement in my life (pretty boring!).

1 comments:

Ma Monster said...

Now comes the scarey part. Going back to work. It's going to be easy to fall back into the same pattern and hard for you to turn over this new leaf. But, having gone through what you just went through during the last weeks, I'm sure you've discovered what is really important in your life. Work is a necessity. It should never become more important than family.

Jason turning his yard over to someone else? Wow! That's hard to imagine. Not only is he "Mr Fix It", but I kind of think he's a "Mr Green Jeans" too. That must have been a hard decision for him.