CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

My Secret...

So, I have a very guilty secret. Are you ready? I love to watch Survivor and Desperate Housewives. Usually this is okay, Survivor is on Thursday nights and Desperate Housewives is on Sunday night. Well, tonight is the one night a year that they conflict. And, as it is Mothers Day, I should be able to watch what I want to watch. NOT!!! I am having to flip between one show to the other. Not fair. Okay, so I should probably get over my guilty obsession. I actually know quite a few people who watch Desperate Housewives.

I had the GREATEST Mothers Day! Annie and Abbie were so excited. My mom had a gift for them to give me and Jason actually took the girls shopping as well. So, all in all, I had a few presents to open. I received lockets from both of the girls that had matching lockets for the girls to wear. The lockets are a cool idea and the girls are proudly wearing theirs too. Then, I have been playing with the girls' Webkinz on line for the last few weeks. I really have enjoyed myself. I kept telling the girls I wanted a Webkinz for Mothers Day. Well, I didn't get a Webkinz, I received two Webkinz. I have been having a blast today setting up my Webkinz home and playing online with them. The girls are showing me how to do some of the stuff I didn't know how to do. And then, my lovely husband gave me the most beautiful picture fame for a couple of photos. I seriously scored this year. Annie keeps asking me when Kids Day is and I keep telling her everyday.

I hope every mother had just as great a day as I did. Happy Mother's Day!!!!!

0 comments: