CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

All Good News!

Mary, the nurse from Dr. Bell's office, called about an hour ago to tell me that I am clean. The pathologist had a hard time reading my uterus because of the oblation. That is what took so long. So, now I get to start hormones. Hopefully they will take care of the hot flashes and night sweats.


So, I can officially call myself a cancer survivor. The girls are just pretty happy that I won't lose my hair. That is a big thing for a 6 year old. (I think it would have embarrassed them!)

Okay, I don't know anything else, just waiting for Jason to get home tonight. I think he will be more relaxed tonight! He has been wound pretty tight the last week. Have a great evening everyone!

8 comments:

Ma Monster said...

I've been doing my best to spread the good news! What a month this has been. We're so very thankful!

Anonymous said...

Hey Chelley-
Wonderful News!!! I was always positve that it would be!! Been thinking about you lots lately, just want to give you plenty of space and time to heal. Although imagine that...you've already ventured out, leave it to you toughy!! Well take care and of course you're going to have a wonderful rest of the day, have to with good news like that and such beautiful weather!! Talk soon!
Love ya!
Heather

Amy Jurrens said...

Amazing and wonderful!! Holy cow!! Beyond words!! I am so relieved to hear the great news. You keep taking it easy until you're healed. Keep us posted on the HRT progress!

Amy

Jen said...

Great News! I am so happy for you and you family!

Grams Weaver said...

Chelley, I have been waiting to hear the good news. Now you can relax and get back spending time with your family. I will let everyone else know down here.

Angie said...

Happy to hear the good news!! Keep getting well and have a happy week!

Anonymous said...

I am sure that feels like a hundred pounds off your shoulders! Now you can relax and work on recovery from surgery! You will probably sleep good tonight!-Lisa Stallmann

Marit C-L said...

Oh - that's WONDERFUL NEWS!!! Hooray! Next - the recovery! Hope that you had a very relaxing evening - with the family and friends. Just fantastic!