CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 5, 2008

Just sitting here waiting.....

Okay, so I had a rough weekend! It should have slid on by but I will recap for everyone.

Friday, I had been waiting for the doctors office to call with pathology reports. Actually, I was kind of expecting them to call one I arrived home just to check on me to make sure all was going good. NOPE. They never once called to check up on me? I don't know but, I think that is kind of weird seeing as last month I had endometral oblation (sp) and I received a call everyday for a week to see if I was okay, I have a complete hysterectomy and no call? So, finally Friday afternoon, I called to see if the pathology report was back yet? Dr. Bell told Jason it would be Thursday or Friday. The nurse who answered the phone told me they would call me back..... at 2:30 they called to tell me that the pathology report was not back but, Dr. Bell and Jenny (her nurse practitioner) would have to decide what they wanted to do before they would call me with the news. I don't want to read into that call at all. We are just going to sit here and wait.

Saturday, I was freed from my cell for a couple of hours. My mom took me to see Maid Of Honor at the theater. I had wanted to see that movie and I talked her and Jason into the fact that I only had to walk a short way from the parking lot into the movie, sit for a couple of hours and then back to the parking lot and home. The movie was cute. Just a feel good movie which is perfect for me right now. Boy did that little bit of activity wear me out! I was really tired Saturday night. But, that just means I slept great that night!

Sunday, I woke up with the start of a migraine. I hurried up, took a shower and sat in the chair. I was attempting to act like nothing was wrong but, I knew better. Jason called Dr Bell and she told him to get it taken care of. Off to the hospital we went. It took us an hour and a half to get through the E.R. And, needless to say, I slept the rest of the day way.

Here it is 11:30 Monday and we are still waiting. I want to take a shower but, I am afraid the hospital will call while I am in the shower and I won't hear it. So, I stink and I wait. LOL!!!

I can't wait anymore for the shower so, I am going to go take a shower and get something for lunch and wait some more this afternoon.

Have a great day everyone! It is a beautiful day in Northwest Iowa!

1 comments:

Jen said...

Hang in there. Waiting is really hard. At least you guys have some nice weather (FINALLY!)