CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Where has the time gone?

It has been a crazy week!

It is really hard to type with stitches in your hand first off. So, blame all typos and miss spellings on that please.

Tuesday night, Molli arrived home. The girls had been waiting for ever it felt like and they knew it was the indication that summer had arrived! So, she arrived home and was here for a few minutes and then left for dinner at her Mom's house. The girls were mad but, there will be plenty of nights this summer. They had to get to bed, one last day of school on Wednesday.

Wednesday morning was hard to get everyone moving. They were late, I cried realizing it was their last day of Kindergarten and they were going to be first graders at the end of the day. They are growing up way to fast! Very hard on the mom! We get to school and it seems everyone was late that morning. I talked to other kindergartner mothers and they were having problems with sadness also. (I was worried it was just me and the crazy hormones!!!!).

I get to work Wednesday and it was C-R-A-Z-Y!!! (it is going to be like that now for a while) I get a call from my mom at 9:30 about an 11 week old Miniature Schnauzer that needs a home and his mom died right after he was born. (c-section) He needed some love. He was paper trained, and just a lover. Well, of course, I told her I was not the one she needed to talk to. She knew just who I was talking about and said okay and hung up. (I didn't know if I would hear anything about this again.) I go to an appointment and when I left, I check my phone and both Jason and her had both called me. I call him first. He said he is go if I am (I was kind of blown away with that actually). I call my mom and tell her I am going to go out and check out the dog. She has him and is on the way to my work. I am in Milford. She turns around and heads to our house. The dog puts on a great show for me! Quiet and not shy, loves to play and cuddle. Cute as a button and very small. I agree to him! Abbie and I have already come up with puppy names... Scout. Totally fits him!!!! Mom takes him back to the groomer to get him fixed up and the girls and I are supposed to pick him up at 3:30. That works GREAT! They didn't know about him yet.

Molli picks the girls up after school, takes them to the Sugar Shack and then I get home around the same time they do. I talk them into going to the park for a while. We do that to pass the time before the surprise..... Okay, I will just skip ahead, lets just say, they are so great with him and Scout is not a bit afraid of Tiger and he fits our family perfectly! He sleeps through the night, is really good at the potty thing, and and loves to tease Tiger!

So, that is why I have not blogged lately, I have been busy with a little puppy! He takes up a lot of time. I forgot how much time it takes but, I don't want to take my eyes off of him. The girls help while they are awake but, I have increased my work schedule too this week. I have to figure out the balance. I am still not good at that. I don't know how to say no. Someone told me this week, people who really want you to design for them will wait for you. The people who don't know what they are getting when they are demanding you to do it now, can just hit the road. It took me a while to understand that. And figure out what he meant by that.

I will try and do better about posting this next week! It only takes a second.

1 comments:

Angie said...

Ahh! I love puppies! We need pics of this little guy!