CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Crazy, crazy weekend!

I am telling you, I seriously don't have time to go to the bathroom these days.

I forget to stop and drink water and eat food until I am starving. I promised myself I wouldn't get back to this way once I felt better, and here I am again... The craziest thing is, I still don't even feel great! I feel terrible. I have walking phenomena, sinus infection, and my stomach still hurts every day. I honestly wish I could snap my fingers and I wouldn't feel so tired. All I want to do is sleep and I don't even get enough of that. I lay there at night and my head is just swirling with work and guilt over not spending enough time with the girls.

I am really struggling.

My desk is piled a foot high and I never get to the bottom. It just keeps getting higher and higher.


In reality, I know this is all hormonal and I will get over it!

Yesterday at 1:30 I ran to grab some lunch quickly, my friend Becky Heller stopped while I was gone and hooked me up with some more supplies, Puffs with vicks and Grem-X and some great pictures from Saturday night. My husband was in fine form!!!! We will just leave it at that.

0 comments: